Elevate your plate
A gourmet meal experience in minutes
Elevated Steak- Fillet
About 30 minutes
- Fillet: 4 (about 2 ½ inches thick)
- Green Beans: About 2/3 lb.
- Fingerling potatoes: 1 lb.
- Fresh herbs: Thyme & Rosemary
- Garlic: about 4 cloves
- Mushrooms: 1 lb.
- Butter: 2 tablespoons
- Olive Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Classic Green Peppercorn finishing sauce by Le Sauce & Co: 1 Bottle
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Season Steak: Add a pinch of Salt & Pepper on each both side
- Potatoes: spread potatoes on microwave safe plate and cook on high for 3 minutes turning once then cook again for 2 minutes. Set potatoes aside and let cool.
- Green Beans prep: wash and dry. On a plate drizzle olive oil and add salt & pepper making sure all green beans have been seasoned. Add to sheet plan.
- Garlic: Chop garlic and set aside
- Slice cleaned mushrooms and set aside
- Preheat large skillet on high.
- When hot (smoking a little) add butter to a pan and add Fillets/Steaks without crowding the pan.
- Sear steak for 3 min per side, on high
- When the second 2 minutes is up, place skillet in the oven along with asparagus
- Cook Steaks in the oven for 7 minutes for medium-rare lamb
- Take skillet with steaks out of the oven and place steak on a plate to rest for 10 minutes. Leave green beans in the oven and turn the oven off.
- In a saucepan warm Le Sauce Classic Green Peppercorn sauce on low
- In the same skillet that you cooked steaks in add mushrooms and potatoes, garlic and fresh herbs sautéing on low for 7 -8 minutes.
- Remove green beans from oven
- Plate and drizzle sauce over everything…..enjoy!