Elevate your plate
A gourmet meal experience in minutes
Grilled Corn – Roasted Poblano & Garlic with Cojita Cheese
About 20 minutes
- Corn on the Cob: 4
- Cojita Cheese. Or grated jack cheese tastes very yummy also.
- Roasted Poblano & Garlic finishing sauce by Le Sauce & Co: 1 Bottle
HOW: (step by step)
- Pre-heat grill to high
- Peel husk and de-silk the corn.
- Rinse corn
- Place corn on grill and close lid
- Turn corn every 3 minutes
- Warm Roasted Poblano & Garlic finisung sauce
- Grate 1/4 cp of Cojita cheese
- Total cook time is about 10-12 minutes. So 4 rotations.
- Plate, drizzle sauce and top with a sprinkle of Cojita cheese.