Elevate your plate
A gourmet meal experience in minutes
Lamb Chops & Roasted Asparagus and Potatoes
About 30 minutes
- Lamb Chops: 8
- Asparagus: 28 stalks or about 7 per person
- Fingerling potatoes: 1 lb.
- Fresh herbs: Thyme & Rosemary
- Garlic: 3 cloves
- Butter: 2 tablespoons
- Olive Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Classic Green Peppercorn finishing sauce by Le Sauce & Co: 1 Bottle
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Season lamb: A pinch of Salt & Pepper for each both sides
- Potatoes: spread potatoes on microwave safe plate and cook on high for 3 minutes turning once then cook again for 2 minutes. Set potatoes aside and let cool.
- Asparagus prep: Trim the bottom of the stalks, wash and dry. On a plate drizzle olive oil and salt & pepper making sure all asparagus has been seasoned. Add to sheet plan.
- Garlic: Chop garlic and set aside
- Preheat large skillet on high.
- When hot (smoking a little) add butter to the pan and add lamb chops without crowding the pan.
- Sear lamb chops for 2 min per side, on high
- When the second 2 minutes is up, place skillet in the oven along with asparagus
- Cook Lamb in the oven for 7 minutes for medium-rare lamb
- Take skillet with lamb out of the oven and place the lamb on a plate to rest for 8 minutes. Leave asparagus in the oven to continue cooking.
- In a saucepan warm Le Sauce Classic Green Peppercorn sauce on low
- In the same skillet, add potatoes, garlic and fresh herbs sautéing on low for 7 minutes.
- Remove asparagus from oven
- Plate and drizzle sauce over everything…..enjoy!