Elevate your plate
A gourmet meal experience in minutes
Pork Tenderloin Classic Green Peppercorn
About 30 minutes
- Pork Tenderloin: 1.5 lb.
- Green Beans: About 2/3 lb.
- Fresh herbs: Thyme & Rosemary
- Baby Potatoes: about 1 lb.
- Dijon mustard
- Garlic: about 4 cloves
- Butter: 2 tablespoons
- Olive Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Classic Green Peppercorn finishing sauce by Le Sauce & Co: 1 Bottle
HOW: (step by step)
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Season Pork Tenderloin: Add a pinch of Salt & Pepper on each both side
- Potatoes: spread potatoes on microwave safe plate and cook on high for 3 minutes turning once then cook again for 2 minutes. Set potatoes aside and let cool.
- Green Beans prep: wash and dry. On a plate drizzle olive oil and add salt & pepper making sure all green beans have been seasoned. Add to sheet plan.
- Garlic: Chop garlic and set aside
- Pre-heat large skillet on high.
- Put pan with green beans into oven
- When hot (smoking a little) add butter to pan and add pork tenderloin
- Sear tenderloin for 3 min per side, on high
- When pork is seared, smear dijon mustard on top and sides
- Put skillet in oven and cook for 14 minutes for medium (perfect)
- Take skillet with tenderloin out of oven and place on a plate to rest for 8 minutes.
- Leave green beans in oven and turn oven off.
- In a sauce pan warm Le Sauce Classic Green Peppercorn sauce on low
- In the same skillet that you cooked the pork tenderloin, add mushrooms and potatoes, garlic and fresh herbs sautéing on low for 7 -8 minutes.
- Remove green beans from oven
- Plate and drizzle sauce over everything…..enjoy.