Elevate your plate
A gourmet meal experience in minutes
Pork Tenderloin, Corn and Sautéed Sweet Potatoes
About 22 minutes
2 + leftovers (if serving 4, just double everything)
– 1 lb pork tenderloin
– 1 sweet potato
– 1 cup of frozen sweet corn
– 1/2 bottle Le Sauce & Co Roasted Poblano & Garlic sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper
- Cook sweet potato: Micro on high for 3 minutes, turn over and micro for another 4 minutes.
- Place 1 cup frozen sweet corn in a microwave-safe bowl
- In a HOT!!! skillet, add a tablespoon of butter and sear pork tenderloin on all sides for about 2 min each side. Place skillet in the oven for about 7 minutes for medium-rare. 10 min for medium.
- While pork tenderloin is in the oven cut the cooked sweet potato into cubes, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Chop cilantro
- Take the pork out of the oven and place on a plate to rest for 7 minutes.
- In the same pan that you cooked the tenderloin, add your sweet potato cubes. Turn cubes a few times sautéing about 5 minutes.
- Warm sauce in the microwave for 1 minute or on the stovetop in a small saucepan for 3-5 min.
- Warm corn in microwave for about 1 min & 30 seconds.
- Slice pork and plate. We like the sauce to go down first so everything has an equal opportunity to be saucified. Sprinkle chopped cilantro on top and enjoy!