Elevate your plate
A gourmet meal experience in minutes
Salmon, Quinoa & Curry
About 19 minutes
- Salmon: 1/4 lb. per person or how ever much you want to eat
- Quinoa: 1/2 cup uncooked (=1 cup cooked)
- Tiny tomatoes: 10
- Salt & pepper
- Butter: 1T (do not substitute oil as in a hot pan it may ignite)
- Optional: Fresh cilantro
HOW: (step by step):
- Start Quinoa: Cook per directions on package. We use chicken stock instead of water because it more yummier
- Season salmon with a pinch of salt & Pepper
- When Quinoa is 4 minutes away from being done. heat fry/sauté pan to medium
- Turn pan up to high & turn on your overhead vent.
- Add 1/2 T of butter to two sides of pan and place salmon in pan skin side down (if it has skin) and Cook for 2 min.
- Add tomatoes to pan, stirring a few times.
- Flip salmon and cook for one more minute. The salmon should be cooked to medium rare at this point. Cook times will say depending on the type and thickness of salmon. Plate & drizzle warm Thai Red Curry finishing sauce on everything.