Elevate your plate
A gourmet meal experience in minutes
Skirt Steak & Asparagus
About 23 minutes
- Skirt Steak: 3/4 – 1 lb (Choice or if you can find it get the Wagyu, its worth the extra $3)
- New Potatoes: 1/2 lb.
- Asparagus: 7-8 stalks per person. About 1/2 lb.
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Finishing Sauce: Classic Green Peppercorn finishing sauce by Le Sauce & Co: 1 Bottle
HOW: (step by step)
- Pre-heat grill to high
- Wash potatoes
- Trim bottom of asparagus stalks
- Microwave Potatoes for 4 minutes and set aside
- Season steak with just a little salt & pepper on both sides
- In a mixing bowl, toss asparagus and cooked potatoes in about 2 T of olive oil and a big pinch of salt and pepper. toss together so olive oil and seasoning gets on all potatoes and asparagus
- Everything on the grill and cover grill
- 3 min timer
- Turn everything and close grill cover again.
- 3 more minutes……….
- Its done! the steak should be a perfect medium rare. Take everything off the grill and let sit for 4 minutes before serving. Note, if you like you steak a little more done, leave steak on grill for another 3 minutes but not longer than that or else you risk overcooking and drying out the delicious skirt steak.
- While the grilled food is resting, warm the Classic Green Peppercorn finishing sauce.
- Slice Steak across the grain and serve. Drizzle finishing sauce on everything.