We love this Tomato Basil Ravioli with Crab and Green Peas recipe because of the deliciousness of our Tomato Basil gourmet pasta sauce is light and fresh with bites of crab and ravioli. The green peas are a nice addition, adding a sweetness.
- 1 package Le Sauce & Co. Tomato Basil Gourmet Pasta Sauce
- 8 oz Lump Crab Meat
- 4 oz fresh or frozen green peas
- 2 medium basil leaves, chopped up
- 2 servings of Ravioli of choice (about 2 cups)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, while waiting for water to boil, take your frozen peas out of the freezer or drain your peas.
- In a large saucepan, warm your Tomato Basil pasta sauce, then add your green peas
- Once your Pasta sauce is warm, add your ravioli to the pot of boiling water. Cook for 2-3 minutes or according to the package instructions.
- When the ravioli is done, or has floated to the surface of the pot, take a slotted spoon to scoop out the ravioli and put in the large saucepan with the pasta sauce and green peas.
- Plate your ravioli and then add the crab on top. Then sprinkle your chopped up basil all over your plate.