Grill Your Best Corn on The Cob
We LOVE corn on the cob. And we love it when we can grill our corn on the grill for that nice smoky flavor. Even if we end up cutting up the cob and eating it with a fork, we know that grilling our corn is an elevated experience.
- 2 ears of corn, de husked
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cotija Cheese
- 1 pouch Roasted Poblano & Garlic Gourmet Finishing Sauce
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Brush each ear of corn with olive oil
- Place corn on the grill for about 10-15 minutes, turning every couple of minutes
- Remove from the grill and spread butter on top
- Then, drizzle Roasted Poblano & Garlic gourmet finishing sauce on top
- Sprinkle Cotija cheese all over the corn on the cob. Add salt and pepper to taste.