- 1 Pouch Le Sauce & Co. Spicy Pomodoro Gourmet Pasta Sauce
- 2 pieces of Cod Filets, 4 oz each
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 can of Cannellini beans
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- Open your cans of Cannellini beans and drain the liquid
- Put beans in a microwave safe bowl with the butter and cream, cover in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Add your Parmesan Cheese, Lemon, Salt, and Pepper. Mash beans with a potato masher or fork until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Take out a small saucepan, turn the heat on low and add 1 package of Spicy Pomodoro pasta sauce. Stir every couple of minutes.
- Pat the Cod Filets dry, then season both sides with salt and pepper
- Place a cast iron skillet, or non stick skillet on medium high heat and drizzle ½ tbsp of olive oil into the skillet
- Once the skillet is glossy and the olive oil is easily sliding around, lower heat to medium and add the cod into the skillet
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden, then flip the cod over onto the other side with a metal spatula
- Add the 1 tbsp of butter and let it melt all around the cod
- Cook for another 2 minutes, or until the center of the fish reaches 145 fahrenheit
- Take the cod off the heat, and then squeeze ½ lemon on top
- Grab your plates and use a large spoon to scoop the white bean mash onto each plate, then use the metal spatula to put your cod filet on top of the beans.
- Then, use a serving spoon to scoop as much spicy pomodoro as you would like onto your fish and bean mash.
- Sprinkle some basil on top of each plate.