Quick and Easy Weeknight Classic Marinara Spaghetti Recipe
- 6 ounces (170g) of your favorite pasta (spaghetti, fettuccine, penne, etc.)
- 1 pouch Le Sauce & Co. Classic Marinara Gourmet Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
Extra Delicious Add Ons:
- Grated mozzarella cheese for topping (optional)
- Cook the Pasta: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package instructions until it's al dente.
- Warm the Classic Marinara: While the pasta is cooking, in a large skillet on medium heat, pour in the Classic Marinara sauce and stir and simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Combine Pasta and Sauce: When the pasta is done, strain it and add the cooked pasta to the skillet with the marinara sauce. Toss the pasta in the sauce until it's well coated. If you'd like to add Parmesan cheese, sprinkle it on top of the pasta now.
- Serve: Once the pasta is heated through and the cheese (if used) is melted, remove the skillet from heat. Divide the pasta between two plates. Sprinkle even more grated Parmesan cheese over each serving and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- Serve your delicious marinara pasta immediately while it's hot. You can also pair it with a side salad and warm crusty bread for a complete meal.
This marinara pasta recipe is quick, easy, and packed with flavor. You can customize it with your favorite pasta shape or add some cooked protein like grilled chicken or sautéed shrimp for a heartier meal. Buon appetito!