Savory Provencal Orzo Stuffed Peppers
Enjoy our Orzo Stuffed Peppers, a delightful fusion of tender orzo pasta, vibrant bell peppers, and the rich flavors of our Savory Provencal gourmet pasta sauce. This recipe was created for simplicity without compromising on taste. Join us in the kitchen for an easy yet gourmet dinner experience just for two.
- 2 large bell peppers, halved and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup orzo pasta
- 1 pouch Le Sauce & Co. Savory Provencal gourmet pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound (225g) ground turkey or chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the orzo pasta according to the package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, halve the bell peppers lengthwise and remove the seeds. Place them in a baking dish, ready to be filled.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped onion and cook until softened. Add your chicken or turkey to the skillet and cook until browned. Add minced garlic and dried thyme, sautéing until fragrant.
- Combine the cooked orzo with the sautéed meat. Pour in the savory Provencal pasta sauce and mix well.
- Fill each bell pepper half with the orzo and savory Provencal mixture. Press the filling down gently and sprinkle shredded mozzarella and grated Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Place the stuffed peppers in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the peppers are tender, and the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and if desired, garnish with fresh parsley for a burst of color and flavor.
- Serve your Orzo Stuffed Peppers hot, reveling in the savory Provencal flavors and the comforting combination of orzo and melted cheese.
We hope you enjoy the simplicity and gourmet flair of our Orzo Stuffed Peppers, a recipe designed to impress without the fuss. Perfect for a romantic dinner or a special occasion, this dish promises a memorable dining experience for two. Bon appétit!